Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Distracted



















I have to say that I'm so impressed with my 5-year-old daughter's amazing focus. She can sit down and draw, paint, cut, glue, paper punch, you name it, for long period's of time. She asks me what colors to use, to take a look at what she's done so far, and to stay tuned for her art show. (coming soon!) She reminds me of how nice it is to be distracted easily. Like when I walk by my drawing table out of the busy-ness of the day, sit down for a minute and then the next think I know, I've become completely engrossed and lost track of time. It gives me a good example of how a young mind works, and to remember that we can put a pause on whatever is going on and just be distracted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...