Monday, November 15, 2010

Holiday time

























Feeling relatively normal today after an insane last couple of weeks. This rain is certainly helping (as well as slipping in a yoga class this morning!) But as I unpack artwork and return emails and phone calls, I'm finding that there is plenty to do around the corner. Next up is the Little Tree Gallery Holiday Show on Dec. 3 & 4. I've got to get cracking on some new work for sure, esp. some larger pieces. Along with a couple commissions, I'm sure my holidays will go by pretty quickly around here.

So I had finished 8 ornaments and sold 5 at my last two shows. Here is a peek at the first five stars, I didn't even get a chance to photograph my other 3 yet and one got out the door before I could even remember what it looked like! Sheesh, no worries though, I'll crank out a few more for the Little Tree show!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...