Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Shop on Etsy!






I finally got it together and put up a shop on Etsy. It showcases prints and original artwork (coming soon) for sale. Artwork is available to purchase of mixed-media works on paper and canvas. This is good for me, because I do a lot of personal work that goes into a drawer and doesn't get seen by many people. And it will help me to work on my fine art side, maybe work on getting a show...who knows? But it's just time for me to get my work out there and break out of the solitary studio where I crank out illustrations and design for clients all by my lonesome, sniff :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog! Are you going to put an Etsy Mini? Thanks for commenting on my forum.

Jen Singh said...

I need to do that! Just still feeling my way around on Etsy. Thanks for commenting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...