Sunday, February 15, 2009

Forever listen from your heart

Paula is listening to a little Poulenc, and losing herself in that musical trance. Have you ever had that moment when you're listening to the most profound music and it entrances you until the very last note is played and then after wards it echos in your head for a moment, and then it's gone.listen,heart,woman,music It actually feels like listening from your heart.






















Listening to a concert pianist play live is the most unbelievable experience. I'll never forget seeing this Belgian guy play Rachmoninav effortlessly, it was simply enthralling. I think the piece lasted 20 minutes or so and when it was over I realized that I hadn't moved or barely breathed the entire time. I was simply mesmerized, and it's not often we get to feel like that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...