Thursday, August 06, 2009

The big 40 party!
















So I realized I haven't posted any pics from my fabulous 40th birthday party that my husband and friends threw for me on July 25! I truly believe this party will go down in history as one of the best we've thrown ever. I mean, all my true blues swooped in and decorated, cooked, organized and arranged the most kick-a&*$ gathering anyone could ask for.















Miles, the mixologist was the highlight of the party. There was a drink list (pictured) and lo and behold he actually created a version of a gin mule for me! Seriously, it was the yummiest drink ever!






























The night was very laid back, casual and we were able to sit outside on the deck and screen porch with all the doors thrown open. A delicious summer night, cold drinks with sexy ice cubes (Miles had to bring his own cubes!) and all of my buds from the hood. An amazing and memorable night!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...