Monday, December 21, 2009

The rest of the girls























I finished the rest of the girl's portraits last Friday and getting ready to ship them out to Arkansas today. The buyer was VERY happy when I sent her the final jpeg images last week! What started out as a cute idea for a Cmas gift for her friends became something very special in the end.





















It was very cool to learn about each girl along the way-all through emails and pictures. The buyer's journey took on something more as well-she really was choked up when she saw the final images and just can't wait to give them to her friends during New Year's celebrations.






















So as I was wrapping them up last night with brown paper and bubble wrap and securing them in a box, it occurred to me that this was the last time I would be able to look at the originals before they are sent on their way. It made me a little sad, but knowing they will mean so much to these girls makes it all worthwhile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...