Friday, July 31, 2009

More art blocks

I've been experimenting with more art blocks and trying to figure out the best way to present the images. I came up with a little signature authenticity card to put on the back of each piece, which seems a bit more clean than signing and dating in pen.





















It just seemed too amateur looking that way. I think I'll try doing some unpainted blocks next with a natural protective finish and rounded edge imagery instead of the hard corners I've done so far. Some new paintings are in the works and looking forward to see how they translate on a small scale. I have some 2 x 6 lengths of wood that were accidentally purchased by my husband, so I think I'll try creating some 6 x 6 blocks too that can hang on the wall. More to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...