Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chastain Park Art Festival

chastain,art,festival,halloween,bone collector,postcards





















Well, well, so I'm going to do my first festival, the inaugural Chastain Park Arts Festival, October 17-18. Patrick at the Decatur Market and Gallery has been so generous to offer me and 3 other artists 10x10 tents to exhibit our brand, spanking new works. Boy, do I have my work cut out for me, I can't even begin to share all my ideas, because I don't think I'll be able to accomplish them all in such a short time! One thing I know is that I'll be doing a Halloween series entitled "Lovely Mysticals," a series of characters sharing quirky, spooky themes involving bats, bones and wigs. Seriously, so excited about this that I'm going to do a limited edition postcard series, yes, you heard it! Hopefully I can crank this all out before then. In the meantime, here's the "bone collector"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...