Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Revolve-5x5 art blocks

art block,painting,gallery,exhibit,jensingh,windmill,revolve,whimsical





















My work is installed at Decatur Gallery and I'm so excited! The gallery looks great, nice and full of diverse, creative work. I could wander around in there for a VERY long time. So many talented artists, I feel privileged to exhibit alongside them all!

I'm debuting my 5x5 blocks in the gallery and will be interested to see how they do at the opening on Sept. 12. I've got one of these listed on Etsy, and will be adding more soon. Each block has an archival print mounted to the front and a different image on the back, either the original sketch or a vintage image that relates to the piece. My signature and date is printed on the back. I love these sitting on a shelf or mantle, and they look fantastic displayed in groups!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...