Thursday, March 12, 2009

Once in a blue moon

Springtime is almost upon us in the southeastern part of the country, and I am ready and waiting! With the new of season, it's always inspiring to paint and create because of the sense of renewal and change. Woodland themes are all the rage these days. And so I thought I'd jump in and create a little nature scene of my own. fox,moon,blue,story






















This was actually inspired by Pierre et le loup (Peter and the Wolf) When we visited Paris 6 years ago (yikes!) we went into a book store and bought some French children's books for our future brood. We were talking about having kids and doing some travel before the big life changing event. This book has a cd and is narrated with beautiful music where each character represented with an instrument. Anyhow, it's not a wolf, but a red fox. Like I said, it was inspired in a way :)

1 comment:

Shalini said...

Very creative!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...