Sunday, January 10, 2010

The art block winner






















I meant to post the winner of my Been Caught Stealing art block! Sorry ya'll. Anyhow, I was really inspired by all of the posts but was very touched by Jessica's:

"I would love to win this, because I would use it in my classroom! I am an English and Journalism teacher at a small town high school in North Carolina. I am always looking for new ways to inspire the kids and bring out their creativity. It would be very easy for me to get my hands on reclaimed wood, so I would use this in my classroom as a class project at the beginning of the 2nd semester, which starts right after Christmas! I would ask them to paint something that represents who they are INSIDE, and then they can share it with the class! Thank you for creating such inspiring art!"

Isn't that so sweet? I hope she sends me an update about her project, it will be so cool to see what her students come up with!
Congrats Jessica!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...