Thursday, January 07, 2010

Little Love bird ornament




















So in honor of twelfth night (I know, it's now past 3 kings day), the official end of Christmas, and I'm going to show you one remnant of the holiday season anyhow! I created this little bird last spring right after Valentine's Day and she was hanging in my studio over K's art table watching over her daily creative adventures. I always like to make an ornament for our exchange but didn't have time to create one specifically for the event, so I reluctantly took down little love bird, wrapped her carefully in tissue and off we went to the party. My friend Dottie ended up snagging the little tweet after being stolen 3 times (the limit) I'm very happy to see my little love bird go to a good home even though I'll miss her spinning around overhead. Adieu my dear.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...